Come try this amazing sport! It is one of the fastest growing racquet sports around the world; padel is played in 21 countries!
It is the second most played sport in Spain and spreading fast through Europe and other continents.
Padel is a combination of tennis and squash, it has become very popular because it is extremely social, easy to learn, the artificial grass is enjoyable and easy on the joints, and it is so much fun to play with the walls! Take a look at this video that shows you what Padel is:
Also, here you can see the rules of padel:
- Players: Played in doubles only.
- Serves: Both 1st and 2nd serves must be underhand.
- Score: Scoring method is the same as in tennis.
- Ball: Very similar to tennis balls with less pressure.
- Paddle: Solid with no strings. May be perforated.
- Walls: Walls are used as part of the game.
You can participate in our Court Challenge every Saturday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. For information: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Come by to try this new sport in Los Angeles!
Note: Requires additional fee to play.